One of the most exciting ways to experience Castle Combe’s Action Days is on a club stand surrounded by like-minded individuals and fantastic cars.
****Due to high demand, we have temporarily suspended club registrations until further notice. With the estimated numbers already registered, we will have hit our capacity.
Clubs who have already registered can still purchase club passes with their club code. We ask that you confirm your final numbers through payment by Monday 4th May.
After this date, we will review re-opening registrations for new clubs****
BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF A CLUB STAND:
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds in a prominent position
- Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available
- Club Passes allow the driver and up to three passengers into the show at no extra cost
1. Club registrations are currently suspended. Please see notice above.
2. If you have already successfully registered and have told us about any particular requirements, the club admin receive a unique Club Code which you can distribute to your members (please ensure this code is not given out to any non-members). Your members can then book their own club tickets, which will be sent to them at their own address.
3. If you want to book for your members, you can purchase the required amount of club tickets yourself. These will be sent to your address.
4. If you are a club admin, you will receive an email each time a club member has booked using your club code. This is your opportunity to keep track of your members.
If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the club admin will need to register per event.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01249 782417
£15 per car* (Admits the driver and up to 3 Passengers)
PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 40 OR MORE CLUB CARS MAY NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS
There is a minimum of 4 cars needed for a club stand.
*Subject to booking fee