Everything you need to know can be found below, if you have any other questions, please contact us on 01249 782417
Show Opening Times:
9am - 5pm
Saturday 22nd June
Club/Trade admission from 7am
Access the Circuit via the B4039 following brown tourist signs with chequered flag from either Junction 17 or 18 of the M4
Parking is free, you will be directed by security on arrival
When visiting the circuit, you may wish to wear comfortable shoes and bring a camping chair. The viewing banks get you up and close to the track action, however we do not have stalls or chairs around the circuit. An umbrella may also be wise weather dependent!
Racing Club Shop:
The Castle Combe Racing Club shop is situated opposite the Start Line in the Race Control Building selling a range of club merchandise from t-shirts, baseball caps, stickers, mugs, keyrings, folding chairs, toy cars and more!
Food & Drink:
The Tavern is open for most events, selling hot food and drinks including tea and coffee. Located in the main paddock area. There are various catering vans located around the site.
There is a cash machine available in the Tavern cafe with limited funds available and will charge you to withdraw. There are no other cash machines available on site, however the circuit office will accept card payments.
for an extensive list of local accommodation providers. We have no affiliation with any of these places, please contact them directly for further information.
* No dogs are allowed on site with the exception of assistance dogs
* Disabled show attendees are entitled to bring one carer free of charge, to do so please show your Blue Badge on arrival.
* Club car displays are a minim of four cars
Track User's FAQ
* Noise limit: STRICT100db(A), which is measured at ½ metre from the exhaust outlet at 4500rpm Worried about noise? Contact Merlin Motorsport: specialists in parts, spares & racewear based here in the paddock - 01249 782101 - www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk
* Helmet hire available on the day with a credit/debit card deposit
* On Track Passenger Passes available for £5 (all day). Passengers need to sign on in the event office on the day.
* Arms and legs must be covered at all times when on track
* Drivers must be over 17 and hold a full UK driving license. Track users must attend a sign on briefing prior to going on track.